Account Management and Content Creation
"...willingness to ask for help as one of the largest differentiators between exceptional achievers and ordinary achievers..." – Lisa Evans, Entrepreneur.com
Social Media Account set-up
Starting from scratch? Let's find the right platforms for your business and get you started, from choosing the right username and cover image to composing your first post.
Avoid "newbie" mistakes by partnering with a professional from Day 1. Some choices regarding usernames, URLs, and platforms are hard to change once made, and it saves a lot of frustration to get it right the first time. Don't jump ahead without thinking it through with someone who knows the landscape.
Social Media management
Obtain the help you need for some or all of your social media accounts so you can focus on what you do best. This is one of the most popular services requested. We can work with you to determine what the best platforms are for you, or if you already have accounts, we can get to work almost immediately.
Platforms include (but are not limited to): Facebook, LinkedIn Company Page, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, Instagram, Ello, Snapchat, Pinterest, and Soundcloud. You might also be interested in help with social blogging platforms such as Medium, Wordpress, Blogger, Wix, Weebly, Squarespace, and more.
You or your team manage the day-t0-day, but you need some extra help. Apiarity offers content creation services for teams with unique needs. Services include (but are not limited to):
- Instagram posts: including graphic, caption, hashtags, username tags, location, and emojis.
- Facebook posts: the right amount of text with an image in the optimal dimensions.
- Podcast editing: provide mp3 audio files and we'll clean them up (this service can include cutting mistakes, pauses, 'umms', and 'uhhs'; adjusting sound levels; combining separate audio files; and even uploading to a social media platform for you).
- Quote graphics: pick a topic and we'll find the inspirational quotes and even make them into unique images for you.
- Social media writing: having a hard time figuring out how to say what you want to say in only 140 characters? Send over the draft content and let us finalize for the platforms you choose.
- Graphics for your event: get event graphics that fit all the sizes you need, e.g., Facebook Page cover, tweet, Instagram post, and so on.
Make a request: there are many content needs that businesses have. Send over any request and we'll get a pricing proposal to you quickly.