“I need you to be clever, Bean. I need you to think of solutions to problems we haven't seen yet.”
– Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game
Account management and content creation
Starting from scratch? Let's find the right platforms for your business and get you started, from choosing the right username and cover image to composing your first post.
Obtain the help you need for some or all of your social media accounts so you can focus on what you do best. This is one of the most popular services requested. We can work with you to determine what the best platforms are for you, or if you already have accounts, we can get to work almost immediately.
Platforms include (but are not limited to): Facebook, LinkedIn Company Page, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, Instagram, Ello, Snapchat, Pinterest, and Soundcloud. You might also be interested in help with social blogging platforms such as Medium, Wordpress, Blogger, Wix, Weebly, Squarespace, and more.
Maybe you or your team manage the day-t0-day, but have times when you need some extra help. Apiarity offers content creation services for teams with unique needs:
- Podcast editing: provide mp3 audio files and we'll clean them up (this service can include cutting mistakes, pauses, 'umms', and 'uhhs'; adjusting sound levels; combining separate audio files; and even uploading to an audio platform for you).
- Quote graphics: pick a topic and we'll find the inspirational quotes and even make them into unique images for you.
- Social media writing: having a hard time figuring out how to say what you want to say in only 140 characters? Send over the draft content and let us finalize for the platforms you choose.
- Graphics for your event: get event graphics that fit all the sizes you need, e.g., Facebook Page cover, tweet, Instagram post, and so on.
- Make a request: there are many content needs that businesses have. Send over any request and we'll get a pricing proposal to you quickly.
Choose from a list of available presentations or request a topic. Past examples include Media Integration, Social Media for Career Development, Emerging Social Networks, The Why of Social Media, Quantitative and Qualitative Analytics Reporting, Email Marketing Basics and Best Practices, and Social Media Analytics. Also, choose from basic to advanced presentations on specific social networks (Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Periscope, Facebook, Twitter, and more).
Set up specialized training for groups of 3-20 people. Examples of past workshops include: team collaboration and project management for content creators, social media monitoring, and introduction to Facebook Insights.
ACCOUNT SET-UP AND BASIC TRAINING
First time on social media or email marketing? Get help setting up accounts. Strategy is infused into the process from the very beginning, including first steps such as choosing the right Twitter handle or writing your Instagram bio. Then, we'll do group or one-on-one training tailored to the level of understanding.
Meetings focus on your priorities. Consulting can be ongoing or project-based. Conversations can be tailored to the level of understanding you're comfortable with and can be done one-on-one or with a team. Consulting usually offers a mix of high-level strategy that you can implement over time as well as tactics that you can put into practice right away. We no longer offer one-time advising; one-month minimum.
Need to put together a marketing strategy that can be implemented within a few months? Let's embark on a four-session journey to get your strategy in place.
An assessment is a service that can be combined with consulting or delivered as a report. Get an assessment of your current social media or email marketing to help you understand what you're doing well and what you may need to improve. You will be provided with actionable insights.
Receive a detailed analytics report for managers who want more detail and deeper insights. This report is valuable for larger accounts with significant engagement. This service requires temporary admin access to accounts.