Training and Presentations
“I am not a teacher, but an awakener.” ― Robert Frost
Choose from a list of available presentations or request a topic. Past examples include:
- Social Media for Colleges and Universities
- Emerging Social Networks
- Social Media for Career Development
- Social Media for Entrepreneurs
- Internet Safety for Families
- The Why of Social Media
- Quantitative and Qualitative Analytics Reporting
- Email Marketing Basics and Best Practices
- Social Media Analytics
Also, choose from basic to advanced presentations on specific social networks (Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Periscope, Facebook, Twitter, and more).
Set up specialized training for groups of 3-20 people. Examples of past workshops include: team collaboration and project management for content creators, social media monitoring, and introduction to Facebook Insights.
First time on social media or email marketing? Get help setting up accounts. Strategy is infused into the process from the very beginning, including first steps such as choosing the right Twitter handle or writing your Instagram bio. Then, we'll do group or one-on-one training tailored to the level of understanding.